Search This Blog

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Work Mix for Lord Beard0)))


This is a mix I made earlier this year that has been unexpectedly popular. Lord Beardo is my best friend and I made this for him to listen to at work. He works early in the morning as a prep cook so I wanted to make him something that would be mellow sometimes but rockin' mostly. This is one of my favorite mixes I have made.

Tracklist:

1. Andromeda – Zombi
2. Hung From the Moon – Earth
3. Wucan – Black Mountain
4. Wait for the Wintertime – Yeasayer
5. Inquisitio – Eyvind Kang/Curve 1 – Squarepusher
6. A Perfect Twist – Mike Patton
7. Scared – MLIOTTA
8. Obscene Strategies – Trans Am
9. I’m Not in Love – Talking Heads
10. Foxhole – Television
11. I Wanted It So – Dan Sartain
12. Three Faint Calls – The Greenhornes
13. Them Two – Mission of Burma
14. Sideways Machine – Dead Low Tide
15. The Things People Do When They Think No Ones Looking - Hella
16. Shisheido – Fennesz
17. Sporting Life – The Sea and Cake
18. Silver > Blue – Thurston Moore
19. Mugicone – Mugison
20. The Sorrowful Wife – Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

131mb, enjoy.

No comments: