Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2008

Let's Go! Weirdo! Mix


I worked on this mix for 4 months and I think it was worth it. Hopefully you will as well.

1. Orbit Around The Moon - Joe Meek And The Blue Men
2. Aladdin Reverse - Foetus
3. Take Refuge - Grails
4. Same Old Thing - The Black Keys
5. Mr. Big Man - The Kinks
6. Sugar Man - Rodriguez
7. Flush - Melvins
8. This Is How They Beat You Down - Dan Sartain
9. Love Leaks Out - The Residents
10. Man's Ruin Preach - Desert Sessions
11. The Little Kitten Cries - Triumph Of Lethargy Skinned Alive To Death
12. Duul - Mouse On Mars
13. Gotta Get Rid Of Rick (James Pants Remix) - Baron Zen
14. You Keep On Looking - Gary Wilson
15. Happiest Day Of My Life - Earthlings?
16. Mumtaz Khan - Ratatat
17. Information Contraband - Money Mark
18. Exact Agony, Take Life - Twilight
19. Rock N Roll Nigger - Patti Smith
20. Mass Production - Iggy Pop
21. Clear Island - Liars
22. Big Sky Theory - Dozer
23. Off to Tiki Ti - Masters of Reality

145mb, Enjoy

2 comments:

Johnny Luddite said...

Awesome mix sledg, as you say. I love Joe Meek stuff, and that is my fave black keys track. You have shamed me into getting on with my blog.

Dolly7Fingers said...

Cover art is wonderful.

I'll download the mix soon. :)